Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Bevvy7andover Member Posts: 38 Connected
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
cant believe yet again I’m facing Tribunal about my motability car I’ve only had this one 18 months feel soo let down and depressed how am I going to get about with no car?
anyone else out there with the same problem I have?


  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,781 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Bevvy7andover

    Thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry to hear about this. I can understand why this will make you feel down, but please try not worry. 

    You may find our Further appeal to the Upper Tribunal page useful, we also have a member who shared their experiences with their tribunal.

    Some of our members who have experienced this or are well informed about this topic will be able to answer you questions.

    Please keep us updated and we wish you all the best with your tribunal
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,798 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear this @Bevvy7andover, you mist be really frustrated. Do you have a tribunal date yet?

    I know it's by no means a solution, but it may be worth looking into community transport schemes in your area just in case. There may be neighbour or buddy car share schemes or Dial and Ride systems, and you may be entitled to a free bus pass to help you get around. Do have a look into these things but I really do hope things go in your favour and you can keep the car. Please do keep us updated! 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.