Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Thinking about setting up a YouTube channel

GlobsterGlobster Community Co-Production Group Posts: 735 Pioneering
I am thinking of set my YouTube channel and I going create videos about difficulties I face with my cerebral palsy.
i would appreciate to hear what other members in the community think idea?

Replies

• RoddyRoddy Member Posts: 389 Pioneering
    @Globster... I think it a brilliant idea. Well done!

I don't share your same difficulties or the challenges you face, and neither can I advise about how to set-up your own YouTube channel, but I wish you every success with your project and I'm sure that there are some on here who may be able to assist you... GOOD LUCK!
  • ROLLERBALLROLLERBALL Member Posts: 11 Connected
    yes.go for it.would be an intresting thing to do.have no idea myself how to create a video cn channel but am sure if u google it or even ask on utube they could give some advice.james.jb.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,737 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster this is a fantastic idea! I have my own YouTube channel where I share my journey of overcoming my fear of trying new foods. I am hoping to explore more ideas of what else to do for my channel.

It is easy to set up your own channel let me know if you need any help :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sfashionsfashion Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi all,

I am currently researching for my dissertation around the topic of fashion for disability. I have created a survey to attempt to get a better understanding on the accessibility and representation of disabled individuals in the fashion industry. I am really struggling to get responses from disabled individuals for my survey and would be so grateful if anyone could spare 3 minutes to complete it! Thanks in advance!

(all responses are anonymous)

- Happy to start a discussion on the topic to enhance my research!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSjWFI55pDoVdwaNGy13wG4OnDM8ck-SWHIjfHN6Dcvmfsdg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Sign in or join us to comment.