Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is sequaltrust123!
Hi my name is Liz and I am Charity Manager for a communication aid charity, The Sequal Trust. We fund communication aids for people with communication difficulties such as autism, cerebral palsy and Rett Syndrome. To receive our help, individuals must sign up to be a member and fill out an application form and we will begin raising funds where there is a low income, or where NHS funding is unavailable.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments