Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Rushed to hospital
Hi am cal58 friend and helper he was rushed into hospital late last night had 3 gran Mel seizures one after the other we couldn't bring him around he's poorly but reasonably stable I blame the assessment form for all of this I've never seen him so poorly he has so many problems is this the way our country wants to treat our Ill and disabled then it's a discrace anything happens to him then I'll fight them all the way to my last breathe where becoming a third world country he never asked to be ill or disabled.we should be looking after them not persecuting them.im seeing him later today not sure if I was allowed to use his name but I'm so angry with the injustice our disabled people get from jen
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.