MY ESA APPEAL WAS ADJURED — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MY ESA APPEAL WAS ADJURED

Funkimunki17
Funkimunki17 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
I nearly ended up being adjured as there was no judge available for today, so I've got to wait for another however long. I had built myself up for today only to be knocked down by this. ??

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, these thing happen in our daily life’s sudden hospital appointments, bereavement. Illnesses, accidents all add to the mix of cancellations, it’s annoying but we, you and I have to be patient and wait for the next appointment, slot my recent disappointment was a friend who had four heart operations cancelled at the last minute due to other emergencies taken preference but she is at home now frustrated at not being able to do things. So enjoy the wait knowing your turn will come and you can get better prepared for your case and hope you have a successful outcome, patient is a virtue. 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Funkimunki17 I am sorry to hear about this. I hope you have another appointment soon. Please keep us updated.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Funkimunki17, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll have another come through soon. In the meantime, please stay in touch and if you need any support just let us know.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • jenniB
    jenniB Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Don’t give up- That’s what the DWP want you to do,!
    another saving by robbing the disabled to pay for the idle abled ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.