Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

MY ESA APPEAL WAS ADJURED

I nearly ended up being adjured as there was no judge available for today, so I've got to wait for another however long. I had built myself up for today only to be knocked down by this. 😭😭

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,206 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, these thing happen in our daily life’s sudden hospital appointments, bereavement. Illnesses, accidents all add to the mix of cancellations, it’s annoying but we, you and I have to be patient and wait for the next appointment, slot my recent disappointment was a friend who had four heart operations cancelled at the last minute due to other emergencies taken preference but she is at home now frustrated at not being able to do things. So enjoy the wait knowing your turn will come and you can get better prepared for your case and hope you have a successful outcome, patient is a virtue. 
  • Antonia_ScopeAntonia_Scope Member Posts: 1,783 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Funkimunki17 I am sorry to hear about this. I hope you have another appointment soon. Please keep us updated.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,951 Scope community team
    Hi @Funkimunki17, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll have another come through soon. In the meantime, please stay in touch and if you need any support just let us know.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • jenniBjenniB Member Posts: 14 Connected
    Don’t give up- That’s what the DWP want you to do,!
    another saving by robbing the disabled to pay for the idle abled 🤬
Sign in or join us to comment.