Let down by assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Let down by assessment

Options
Maxxbrrtt
Maxxbrrtt Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Comments

• Maxxbrrtt
    Maxxbrrtt Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I have Ehlers Danlos 3 and several other conditions. I'm waiting for a decision on a PIP MR. I am feeling so low at the minute .The Capita assessment was full of lies and inconsistencies. Feel so let down ?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @Maxxbrrtt Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and for sharing.

Sorry to hear this. You have come to the right place for support, information and advice .

You are not alone.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help or advise. Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good morning @Maxxbrrtt, I'm sorry to read this. Please let us know how your MR goes. Remember that if you don't get the outcome you're after, you can still appeal the decision and we'll do our best to answer any queries you might have about the process. There are many people here who can relate to your experiences, so please stick around and get involved in our discussions.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • madquasimodo
    madquasimodo Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    I had a phone call about my MR I would say the best thing to do is go over the forms as many times as you can bear, when they ask you whats wrong, take time to explain how each descriptor effects you, by practicing it will help with the stress, if you are unhappy after that you should get any help you can and head to a tribunal, an advisor or CAB would be a good thing if you go to the next step.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.