Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Sending solidarity to fellow spoonies

JT203JT203 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2019 in Dealing with chronic pain
Hello everyone.

I'm JT203. I have fibromyalgia, joint hypermobility syndrome, borderline and dependent personality disorder and depression, anxiety, IBS, and pompholyx (on my hands). I am a single parent and coming to the end of my first year at university which has been a total uphill hellish struggle but anyway. Sending solidarity to fellow spoonies, and hi to everyone else! Thank you for having me, this looks like a fantastic website on first impressions. 
JT203 x

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,746 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JT203 welcome to the community! What have you been studying? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • EarlysoundEarlysound Member Posts: 37 Connected
    JT203 said:
    Hello everyone.

I'm JT203. I have fibromyalgia, joint hypermobility syndrome, borderline and dependent personality disorder and depression, anxiety, IBS, and pompholyx (on my hands). I am a single parent and coming to the end of my first year at university which has been a total uphill hellish struggle but anyway. Sending solidarity to fellow spoonies, and hi to everyone else! Thank you for having me, this looks like a fantastic website on first impressions. 
    JT203 x
    Hello :) 

As someone else with a personality disorder, congratulations for simply being able to manage so much. What support are you getting at university, if you don't mind me asking? I hope you're at least getting disabled student allowance. 
  • emmarenshawemmarenshaw Member Posts: 712 Pioneering
    Hello @JT203 welcome to the community. I’m Emma one of the Community Champions. If you need any help navigating the community or have any questions just let me or one of the other members know and we’d be happy to help.
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @JT203 :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.