Im feeling it's harder to cope I ache all over. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Im feeling it's harder to cope I ache all over.

ciy
ciy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have just joined, I have Polymyalgia Rheumatics (PMR) bulging discs, and Arthritis nearly everywhere, my right knee is really painful, I've been told I'm experiencing a flair but so far it's been for 4 months!!! Im feeling it's harder to cope I ache all over.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @ciy  Pleased to meet you welcome.  Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear your in pain. You have come to the right place for support, advice and friendship.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide and advise, help new members who join the forum.

Please have a look around our website. Plenty of members have similar conditions.  Be supportive.

We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help and advise . Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @ciy :)
    Sorry to hear you have been in pain, you may be interested in asking your GP to refer you to a pain clinic.
    How are you doing today?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.