Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA form

richie46richie46 Member Posts: 2 Listener
My daughter has been on esa for a number of years. Was contacted a number of times by dwp claiming they had sent her a form to fill in - no such form had been received so she eventually completed this over the phone with them three weeks ago. This morning has received a letter from dwp asking her to complete the form and return it to them. She has just telephoned them again and it would appear the form she completed over the phone has been 'overlooked'!!! Just to warn other claimants that the dwp system is anything but efficient.


Sign in or join us to comment.