Can I change group from work related to support — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I change group from work related to support

Options
gez1357
gez1357 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Can I change from work related to support ESA my health has deteriorated. I Can t even get myself to the Drs. Been like it since Xmas 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Welcome to the community @gez1357 I am sorry to hear this, how are you doing today? Maybe you can try asking for a call back from you GP. According to the Citizen Advice website; if you think you have been put in the wrong group, You can ask the DWP to re-think their decision. This is called ‘mandatory reconsideration’. You can contact your local CAB for advice or you can come to us if you have any questions. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @gez1357, how long have you been in the work related group? 
    If it has been a while and your condition has deteriorated, you need to inform the DWP. This will trigger a review and usually another assessment whereby they will decide which group you should be in based on your condition now. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.