PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


winnipeg Member Posts: 18 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I had my F2F on April 4th imrang DWP today to ask for a copy of my assessment {as advised} but they still haven’t had it from CAPITA . I rang CAPITA and they said my assessment was chosen randomly for an audit , it was sent on friover to DWP and will take 5 working days to,arrive securely so with the bank holidays that’s a week today ?talk about excruciating 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.