Help me pls! ! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help me pls! !

shivd1 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Can someone pls advise me on what to do!!
Im getting carer's allowance and UC and im really really struggling.On my UC account my monthly payments shows me that the grand total of £67 is what im receiving ( PLEASE DON'T BE JEALOUS WILL YOU)!!!!!!
So i sent UC a message on my journal askin


  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,946 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @shivd1 welcome to the community!  Could you tell us a bit more about what's been happening?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 24,776 Disability Gamechanger

    More information is needed to be able to help you. Are you claiming as a single person? Do you claim the limited capability for work related activity element? Do you own or rent your home? Any dependents living at home? Do you claim any other benefits?


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.