PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Won PIP tribunal

tezafctezafc Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
I won appeal  pip(tribunel) and they Email Dwp will Dwp send me letter about the the case n also do i need to replied for pip.thanks

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,258 Disability Gamechanger
    DWP should send you a new decision letter, with the amount of any back dated payment. It usually takes DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tezafc welcome to the community! Congratulations on a successful outcome at your tribunal :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • zakbloodzakblood Member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    congratulation on the win, so in the end, you was right and again they was wrong, seems to be how it's going now for more than a few of us, but the cost to our health, both mental and physical in the end, needs to be addressed, as stress is no good to anyone, even the fittest, which we aren't part of that equation, being already ill to start off with : :'(
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,949 Scope community team
    Hello @tezafc and welcome to the community. :)

I'm so glad for your positive outcome at tribunal. As CockneyRebel said, the DWP will be in touch with you with an updated decision letter. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.