Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm 40 years old with a diagnosis of combined type ADHD and under review, hopefully to be removed emotional unstable personality disorder and am fairly certain I'm also an undiagnosed Aspie. I have 3 children 14 yr old son, currently under his second opinion for ADHD as his former school apparently filled out the Connors assessment wrong according to his new school, so now awaiting results of the new forms and an undiagnosed Aspie, 9 yr old son 100% diagnosed combined type ADHD and on meds and no signs of anything else and a 5 yr old daughter who is display similar traits to both me and her eldest brother.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.