Am a worst parent — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Am a worst parent

Options
Eunea
Eunea Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Am not a good mother, I don't know how she's going to survive this month, i had a loan and the bank took all the money i was paid. Am not a good mom I can't provide for my daughter as am supposed to. Am so depressed where do I run to. Please advise me am losing my mind 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi @Eunea

I'm so sorry to read about your current situation. It must be a very stressful time for you. It doesn't make you a bad parent though, you're trying your best and want what's best for your daughter.

Living in a different country, it's hard to know exactly what to advise as I'm not familiar with the legal or support systems there. Do you have any advice agencies around that could help? Any friends or family who may be able to support you temporarily? 

Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.