Help With Universal Advance — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help With Universal Advance

positivitygoing1 Member Posts: 41 Courageous
Hi ,

I'm hoping someone can help , my housing officer said I could apply for a universal credit advance (I had to move and it triggered me to apply for universal credit , I'd been on income related work activity ESA ,

However I tried to apply online and it says "you cannot claim for an advance at the moment as we are still reviewing your claim" I claimed a week ago and had my verify appointment at the jobcentre , could it be because I had lost my bank card and he said bring it with you on the 7th may for your commitments appointment , point is I cannot wait until then , 

The bank have sent me a new card am I able to just walk into the jobcentre and ask them to scan it to my claim so my bank is verified ? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.