Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
OK I applied for pip back in December I had my assessment done and got a copy of the report end of march going by the report I have scored 10 points for daily living and 4 points for mobility with a review for 3 years time my queries are do they add both of these points together or r they both separate? Is there a chance I may still be turned down by the dwp with this report and how long does it take to get the decision letter xx
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.