Free Energy Advice on 22nd May 2019 - have you got a question to ask?
On 22nd May 2019, our topic will be all about energy.
We’ve joined up with npower to host a Question and Answer forum so you can ask all those energy related questions you may have.
- Maybe you want to find out about switching energy supplier or what your gas or electric bill actually means.
- Perhaps you’d like to know how to reduce your bills.
- Or it could be that you’d like to find out if there is help if you are struggling with your finances.
Jessica, Carmel and Martin will be joining us as our panel of QA experts from npower so be sure to post your questions on the board below and they’ll be here to answer them on the 22nd May.
They tell us a bit about
We work as part of Social Media team on the npower digital hub so we help with advice on all energy related questions via the likes of Twitter and Facebook. Between us we have 22 years of experience so we’ve definitely heard them all. (They must be good as even David Hasslehoff follows one of them on Twitter!) It’s great working at npower as there is so much comradery in our team and there’s lots of diversity too – npower is an inclusive company and that really shows in the respect all the staff have for each other and our customers.
We’re all really proud to be working with Scope as it’s an amazing charity. We’re acutely aware that not all disabilities are visible, and can take many forms. Sometimes you might need that bit of extra support, time, information or an alternative way of doing something. This Q&A is a great way to ensure everyone has access to support and advice available to help best manage your energy.
We pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service and using our knowledge and skills to help and resolve customer’s accounts/queries end to end. We know it’s not always easy finding all the answers but we want to make sure everyone can get access to the support they need. Energy and bills can seem complicated at first, but we’re here to help explain away the jargon and do what we can to help!
So post your questions and ask us all the things you wanted to know about energy but never asked – and hopefully we’ll be able to help you on your way reducing your gas and electricity bills, or at least help explain things a bit more clearly for you.
Or if you just want to ask a question to some like minded people, a few topics close to our hearts are Football (Newcastle United in particular), Music, Glastonbury and running a Doggy Diner (a regular café that also caters for dogs) just to name a few!
We look forward to chatting to you all on the 22nd May.If you have any question you wish to ask before Wednesday please type them hear and tag the experts below
NOTE – Please do not post
any specific account information on the message board.
Online Community Manager
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 796 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 706 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments