PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Just would like to know

David2484David2484 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi have apply for pip got letter today for them saying i got all information how does usually take letter 23 of May if anybody can help thanks

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @David2484 welcome to the community! The waiting time can vary as it depends on or if there is a backlog of claims in your area. On average, it takes 6-8 weeks but can be earlier or longer. Let us know if you have any further questions :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, if you have had your assessment then you can request a copy of your assessment report if you live in the UK. On receiving you can work out what your award may could be but you still have to wait for the official confirmation letter from DWP of your official award. 
  • Bruno78Bruno78 Member Posts: 38 Connected
    How long after your f2f, do you usually the text/letter stating they have all the info they need to make a decision?
  • David2484David2484 Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Wilko who do ask from the copy for the report 
    Bruno78 8th may f8f and few days later got the got my report then got a today letter saying a have all information 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's no timescales to decisions. The letter you received is just a standard letter that is sent to everyone. It can still take weeks once that is sent. Hopefully not too long.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • April2018momApril2018mom Member - under moderation Posts: 2,882 Member - under moderation
    This is a standard letter. I filled out the form and sent it off. Then impatiently waited for a while to see if they had decided. There’s no telling how much time is wasted. All you can do is to contact them daily to see what’s going on in their minds really. I know this is not easy but hang in there. 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,949 Scope community team
    Hello @David2484 and welcome to the community! :)

I hope our members have been able to answer your question regarding decision times. Fingers crossed they'll make a decision quickly for you. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
    Ok i ask for report still have not hear
    Hi, need help i got the report i am lose where does if get or not but still waiting it 5 weeks now
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    If you're asking about the recommendations for the points. Then look at the back of the report there will be activities/descriptors with dots next to them. Use the PIP self test to see what score, if any was recommended. http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    Thanks all for help i phoned dwp today and have decision i have wait 7-10 days to wait not long now
Sign in or join us to comment.