Disability — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


susan272 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I think it’s pitiful I get £411 a month for me and my disabled 11 year old the government should be paying us a proper wage because I can’t go out to work , a typical live in Carers get  this wage and we have to struggle, we don’t get holidays or time off they can go to work and go home this is our life , and we’re saving the government money so they can pay themselves more , discrasfull  , and they want us to vote for them to get the top job , [removed by moderator] Carers should be paid a good wage , even foster Carers are paid well and we’re dumped in the **** , government is a waste of time



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.