Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Recommended

sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
Anyone who up for buying new mobile hauwei y6 2019 beautiful mobile easy use big screen 6.09 lightweight. Easy installation. 

Replies

• RainbowJoRainbowJo Member Posts: 79 Courageous
    im an iphone fan. swaped my first hauwei for the iphone 1 been on them since. 

Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. 
    ~Maya Angelou~

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Gumtree or facebook is probably a better place to sell your phone. As you're not allowed to give personal details here on scope then selling your items could be difficult.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • GeoarkGeoark Community champion, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,347 Disability Gamechanger
    We all use the Cubot Max, does everything we want and a great phone.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    My mobile not for sale. New replacement mobile because mine was faulty. Think u mis read. I only comment I was getting a phn. I don't know one u mentioned about. 
    Wasn't for sale. I only comment about getting new phn for free because mine was faulty didn't have it available so they gave me completely new model and year n wireless charging all free still get upgraded next year. 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    sam12 said:
    Anyone who up for buying new mobile hauwei y6 2019
    I took that as you were selling the phone. Sorry if i mistook what you meant.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Hart86Hart86 Member Posts: 394 Pioneering
    I’ve used Apple too long I struggle using anything else! We got a Samsung pad a few years back as they’re cheaper than iPad and I still swipe the wrong way and can’t use the thing 🤣
    Hauwei y6 2019 very easy excel phn recommend this 
Sign in or join us to comment.