ESA claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA claim

Hi all, 
I have put in a claim for the new style esa to pay my NI contributions, I have just been successful in claiming PIP, so my questions is, will I have to have a f2f and go through all the palaver that I went through with PIP again? X
Wendy x



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.