Idea — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Idea

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello
I am thinking my own  writing a disability love drama for television
I would appreciate to hear what the scope community thinks of my idea?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    I think it is a good idea. What kind of drama are you talking about? What is it about? May I see some pictures or not? 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello April 
    I am thinking of writing my a disability love drama for television.
     I will create some pictures soon April and I will let you see 'script soon as I have recovered from my operation 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I think this would be really interesting @Globster. What kind of thing did you have in mind?
    Scope

• Globster
    edited June 2019
    Hello Chloe 
    I am thinking of writing my own disability love drama for television.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I imagine this has not been done before @Globster!
    Scope

• Globster
    Hello Chloe 
    I am sure know one has done before 

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster.  This sounds like a really good idea.  Good luck with it.  I hope you enjoy writing it and I look forward to seeing it on here when it is finished.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sounds like a great idea @Globster. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • wheeliegran
    wheeliegran Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    Good for you...l think tv needs more ideas like this one.
    I can't wait to read it. Good luck with your recovery, I hope you are well soon 
  • Globster
    Hello 
    I would appreciate if you could give ideas on what call my disability love drama?

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2019
    are you a wheelchair user?
    If so, what about `Wheelie folk do it sitting down!
    pollyx

hope this doesnt offend anyone x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.