Pip reinstated without tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip reinstated without tribunal

paulwright67
paulwright67 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I am very confused, I was on pip for 4 years this was stopped in January after a assessment, I done a mandatory reconsideration and this was a no then I done a tribunal but I have revived a letter to say the tribunal will not continue and that my pip has been reinstated from 3\01\19 when will I receive this backdated money dose any one know !! Also I use to get my own cares money on my esa but I was moved to universal credit in September and this stopped can some please help I am confused at it all thanks in advance paul.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

That's great news! For your backdated money you will need to ring PIP and ask them when you can expect to receive the money they owe and they will tell you.

The carers money you mention when you were claiming ESA i'm assuming you mean the severe disability premium. Unfortunately, there's no premium paid when claiming UC so you won't be able to claim this anymore.

Someone can of course claim carers allowance for looking after you but this will depend on their circumstances.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • paulwright67
    paulwright67 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks very much for your help Paul.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @paulwright67, this is great news! I hope you are not waiting too long for it to be paid :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.