Problems with GP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Problems with GP

anonG
anonG Community member Posts: 28 Connected
Hope you get answers you want and need.☺

Comments

• mikeymike
    mikeymike Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    hi and welcome
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @anonG and welcome to the Community.  Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • mikeymike
    mikeymike Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    I am new too G only been here a few days but already found it very friendly
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @anonG. How are you doing today? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @anonG

Welcome to our Online Community /family it's great to meet you today.

@steve51
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Hello @anonG

My Name is Connie00

I am one off the community Champion’s here at Scope.  it’s really nice to meet you.

A very warm welcome to the Community.

I trust you are having a good day today, 

is there anything specifically we can help you with or advise you about.

Here at scope we welcome people from all walks of life, if we can be of any assistance to you please don’t hesitate to contact us,

please feel free to have a look around our online community, and join in, we welcome new blood and would welcome your opinion

I am sure someone will reach out to you whom suffers or knows more about your condition

Enjoy the rest of your day

@connie00   :) 

• anonG
    Thank you Connie. Every day is the same to me just wishing tomorrow i will get my wakened day when my brain clears and lets me get cpl of things done.?
  • anonG
    Sorry ive just saw others wishing me well,  thanks everyone.
  • Connie00
    Connie00 Community member Posts: 252 Pioneering
    Hello @anonG

I myself suffer with Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and FND, (functional neurological disorder)

So, I live most of my days in pain, I can relate to where you are coming from, sometimes it gets the better of me, and sometimes I’m not sure which one is playing up more, difficult to know, so I really have empathy for you.I think the brain fog is the worst as this limits what we are able to do.

if we can be of any further help please let us know.

Have a good day

@connie00

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are welcome @anonG.  It is nice to meet you.  Please let us know if we can be of any help to you.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • anonG
    Would you believe i have tried reach i think its called. I have tried action for ME nobody can help they just keep saying practice manager. Its the evil gp who replies to any complaints unless it is just my complaints. I got a reply from her when another gp grabbed an xray i took thinking it would let her have an idea of my spinal discs. I can see the difference in thickness to thiness,she shouted at me shaking the xray around the examination light not switched on saying" and what have i to do with this? I'm not qualified to examine this" It was simply my spine and different sized discs i thought i was helping her get an idea about my chronic back pain,but she had snatched it from me had a laugh at me and practically threw it back at me. Thats when i decided to complain and the reply was from the nasty evil gp who was in at a house call and answered my concerns in mid sentance with "whatever". After the complaint letter months and months later i asked to speak to the practice manager and i am pretty sure i actually got the whatever gp who again in mid sentance said "if you dont like the practice go to a different one, but im so sure it was the gp and not the manager. Its like i have demons all around me i cant get anywhere or a gp that will believe how ill i feel all day every day.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @anonG. Your experiences sound awful.
    Can I ask how you're making these complaints? And do you think finding a new GP would be an option for you?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.