Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Servere disable premiums

jude1967jude1967 Member Posts: 53 Courageous
edited August 2019 in Disabled people
There been lots of news and changes to disability .they saying they going to pays for the loss of servere disable premiums..I want to make sure as I have hired the barrister that's taken on the cases in the high courts as this getting ridiculous..do anybody know wen the new sitting going to be it was suppose to been Tuesday in parliament it got cancel anyone no 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,534 Disability Gamechanger
    Parliament rises for the summer recess next week and when it comes back in September it will be consumed once again by brexit, so not sure when they will fit it in.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • MisscleoMisscleo Member Posts: 646 Pioneering
    Please keep us informed.
    We all need to know the outcome 
  • jude1967jude1967 Member Posts: 53 Courageous
    edited July 2019
     it seems someone in the government still can't add up.  The compensation for someone who has LCWRA (I think that's what you get?) is going to be £120 per month.

It should be £180 a month so I can see this going back to court again!!!!

So for you, find the total number of months since you claimed UC, multiply that by £120 and that is the lump sum they will pay you.  Then your UC should increase by £120 a month going forward.

Sign in or join us to comment.