Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Is there anything I can do?
I had a pip assessment and I recieved 6 points i didnt get nothing and this is with me having a brain injury and have mobility problems. Anyway I asked them to look at it again and they gave me standard rate mobility so I had doctors letters aswell as from other health professions and at the 3rd attempt they have gave me standard on both care and mobility so I was scared of losing everything so I accepted almost 6 weeks later I am just getting a 1st payment nxt week but I still dont think the decision is right and since my claim started I have now had 3 falls with one chipping a bone and another one falling and knocking myself out can I try and get my pips checked again because of my mobility ? b4 wen I was on dla I was on high for mobility Is there anything I can do because I have accepted what they have gave me already ?
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.