Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can anyone advise please?

Hi everyone, I'm hoping somebody can advise me, my esa has been stopped as I failed a medical, I work part time but my income combined with pip is about 650 a month. Will I lose my housing benefit as my rent is 380? I can't claim jsa as I earn too much. I KNOW and have been advised by Dr not to work more hours and I don't want to give up my job but I don't know what to do next? Thanks


Sign in or join us to comment.