Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Old newbie at 67
Hi all, my name is Rob, 67, married, been on indefinite award full DLA but recently invited to apply for PIP. Struggled initially with the concept but had a lady from IMAGO help with the forms. Awaiting decision so Depression and anxiety running amok. Then to top it all bankruptcy. So i joined the many lost souls struggling to avoid considering the unthinkable. Trying to think positive, happy thoughts but its not easy!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.