Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Restless Leg Syndrome/ fibro - Vibration plates help?

ricky1040ricky1040 Member Posts: 99 Pioneering
edited August 2019 in Dealing with chronic pain
Hey all i have recently (about 8 weeks) come off off  strong pain meds and thankfully got through the dreaded withdrawals. go me eh lol. 

Since then obviously my pain is rough especially in my legs and hips. i have been getting fortnightly massage and its awesome but only lasts maybe a day or two. other than that i am barely sleeping. 

I have been looking online and ordered a vibration plate to give it a go. Read some very positive reviews.

Anyone had experiance with this and if so howd u get on?

Replies

• ricky1040ricky1040 Member Posts: 99 Pioneering
    edited July 2019
    Hey all i recently came off all medication re pain.  It made me a shell of myself and i am so glad i did it. So that said obviously having done this and gone through withdrawal i am on the other side. Pain is pretty bad so i have been trying to get fortnightly massage and taking warm baths and trying to do some exercises. 

I am really struggling to sleep and waking up in agony in the morning. 

I ordered a vibration plate to give it a go as i cant afford more refquent massage or phisio. Do you think itll have a positive effect. Has anyone any experience with them?

ricky
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ricky1040, unfortunately this isn't something I have ever tried! I hope other users have some experiences that they can share with you :)
    Scope

Hi @ricky1040, how are you getting on?
    Scope

• ricky1040ricky1040 Member Posts: 99 Pioneering
    Hey yea am doing good atm. Pain is more manageable. But defo Korea good days atm yeoooo
    Hi @ricky1040, I'm glad to hear it is more manageable. That must make things a lot easier! What do you tend to do on days where the pain is more manageable? 
    Scope

Sign in or join us to comment.