Looking for London based wheelchair users for research!
As part of a UCL research project on wheelchair accessibility in London we are recruiting manual and powered wheelchair users to help us develop maps which contain contextual barriers to better aid in preplanning routes in cities.
I'm looking for LONDON based wheelchair users to have a 30min conversation about contextual barriers that affect your accessibility when using wheelchair.
Location: a cafe near you
If interested or you know someone who uses a wheelchair please contact Shencun, [email protected]
MSc in Human-computer interaction
University College London
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments