Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
My PIP report
Hello everyone. Well i got my PIP report today, As you're all familiar with the treatment disabled people are getting from these undesirable masters of malpractice, i won't bore you with the details. Suffice to say i'm feeling deflated today and really **** off. OMG ,i should have seen it coming what with all the horror stories i've read on here and on youtube. I will obviously be putting in a complaint, about the twisted and manipulative way this assessor forgot to mention the truth about what happened in the F2F ; What was said and done compared to what he has written in this pile of Nazi garbage. In addition blatently lying ; avoiding (deliberately it seems) to ask certain question pertinent to my claim, as well as giving an arrogant inflated opinion of his perception of events at the F2F. in the process demeaning my disabilities and trying to demoralize my spirit into giving up. How do these people sleep at night... really. It feels like i've already got the DWP result as this nasty piece of work also had his little section on this corrupt report marking me 0 pts (SERIOUSLY) with negative comments (lies) on all Descriptors. Christ ! have they no shame 0 pts , Unbelievable; disgusting and disrespectful ! I'll be seeing my Doctor ; the Mayor even, anyone who can help. People were hung for much less than the despicable acts this lot are getting away with today not long ago. Rant over. Should i complain now and if so to who. Or should i just wait until i receive the inevitable result before taking action. Thankyou .
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.