Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Changes in benefits while waiting for pip tribunal
My 16 year old daughter is going to tribunal regarding her pip assesment . She was on dla .. then had her pip assesment and scored 0 , we are now waiting for a date to go and give our evidence.. in the mean time we have lost the dla for my daughter we have lost carers allowance and we have been put on universal credit which now I'm being told I come under the benifit cap so I loose a further 145 a month .. I thought any underlying benifit for carers ment you didn't come under the benifit cap. Can anyone assist me pls.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.