Help
ceecee45
Community Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi I'm ceecee45 and I ha e put a post up about pip but I've put it in the rare and undiagnosed section, don't want to type it out again lol, but if anyone would have a look and let me know your views, thanks
0
Comments
-
Hello @ceecee45 and welcome to the community.

I'll take a look now and move it to the PIP section where it's more likely to get noticed.
0 -
Thank you very much ?0
-
Hi ceecee......I`ll have a look too xx0
-
Thank you ails, had some queries answered thank you, it's just such a minefield! All replies appreciated ?0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 434 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 899 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income

