Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Unemployment leads to further depression??
I have bpd and possible autism as well as i have serious social issues. I get lonely, paranoid and depressed as i cannot work anymore and not working I think has seemed to make my sadness worse. I try to look on the 'bright side' and at nature etc but even find this melancholy. What advice do you have for me where i could have company maybe a few times a week? Or help others somehow and get company that way/feel less cut off and sad? I am on pip and esa btw
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.