Need your advice — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Need your advice

sam12 Posts: 1,338 Connected
Am on esa and only low mobility pip i am waiting on boyfriend to call me. But if i did a online website pay as and view n rate my poems would effect my esa bearly living on it low rate til i gi tribunal only idea am. Thinkin of to make little cash to buy some essential doubt be alot i don't know 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.