Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Need your advice

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
Am on esa and only low mobility pip i am waiting on boyfriend to call me. But if i did a online website pay as and view n rate my poems would effect my esa bearly living on it low rate til i gi tribunal only idea am. Thinkin of to make little cash to buy some essential doubt be alot i don't know 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

This will be classed as permitted work and you'll need to tell DWP before you start the work. You also need to make sure you don't earning more than £131.50 per week after deductions, any weeks you earning more than this your ESA will stop.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Posts: 1,338 Member
    OK thanks. I probably be waiting til my boyfriend comes best I think. Doub5 I want to make earning regular I only want to do a book mostly won't be until I move away 
Sign in or join us to comment.