Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP assessment - just to let you know
Just airing my frustration - was called on the Wednesday, no message left from DWP, called back as wondered who it was as unable to get to the phone in time and no message left. Asked if I was if I was available on the following Monday for an assessment at home. said I was volunteering that morning do you have one later in the week, whilst operator was looking appointment was taken by someone else rather than keeping it open its now gone, have to wait for a letter and availability for another date and time, no eta given. Phone call was handled by a robot handler. We wait for the letter..........It continues.......
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.