Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi my name is Bill
Hi my name is Bill and I came across the Scope website whilst doing some research. I have read through comments, personal stories and much more. I found the content to be very informative and really interesting. I recently had a stroke and currently in recovery at home now. I still find it strange to convey to people that I have a disability but now starting to face the fact that I am disabled. I still think and feel the way I was pre stroke if that makes sense. Anyway here I am getting on with my physio and trying to get back to some kind of normality. Would just like to say hello to all of you out there and will continue to check in to What’s new in the Scope world.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.