Tell us your experiences of websites and accessibility and you could win a £50 prize!
You can help! Give us your experiences with technology and win a prize of your choice worth up to £50 from Amazon.
The Big Hack by Scope is a call to action for the tech industry to become more inclusive of disabled people.
It’s not acceptable that in 2019, less than 10% of websites are accessible to everyone. We’re building the case of why it matters, and we need your voice and experiences if we want to make a real difference.
For too long the business community has seen accessibility as an optional extra, and we’re here to say that it’s not. Designing products and services that work for all is the right thing to do, and it makes good business sense too.
We’re building the business case for why businesses can and should be more inclusive, and we need to hear from people like you about your experiences.
There are 10 questions we’re asking people to get an overall picture of the state of the internet for disabled people today. The more information you can give us, the stronger our case to take to businesses.
Once you’ve finished answering all 10 questions, you’ll be in with the chance to win a prize of your choice worth up to £50 from Amazon. We’ll be picking a new winner every week for the next 2 months. We’ll need your email to let you know that you’ve won, and keep you updated about progress we’re making in convincing businesses to change for the better. You can always choose to opt out of updates at any time.
Fill in the survey at The Big Hack Big Survey
Senior online community officer
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments