Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA

richardgrichardg Member Posts: 13 Connected
hi had a medical for ESA on 12th of oct says iam in great pain is worth trying to get out of work group and into a support group can you help, please

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Have you had a decision on that assessment yet? If not then ring DWP and ask for a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • richardgrichardg Member Posts: 13 Connected
    no not had a decision on the report yet I do not know how long they take
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    There's no timescales to any decisions. Have you received a copy of the report? They usually go with the recommendations in there but you still need to wait for a decision.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.