Hi, my name is ash68! — Scope | Disability forum
New to the community? Remember to read our community guidelines and our community house rules.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is ash68!

ash68
ash68 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone I’m a newbie looking forward to getting to know everyone 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,941 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ash68 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 8,098

Scope community team

And we're looking forward to getting to know you @ash68. :smile: Welcome to the community!
    Community Manager
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ails
    Ails Member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ash68 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thanks for joining us.  Great to have you on board!  I hope you enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends here too.  There are lots of lovely, friendly people on here.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any of the discussions that you fancy.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.

Fancy a chat in our virtual coffee lounge?

Put the kettle on and have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members. We talk about hobbies, games and anything else you can think of!

Cerebral Palsy (CP) Online Cafe

Here's a new opportunity for people with CP or a similar disability (aged 20+) to get together and chat. The sessions are in partnership with CP Sport so you can find out more and meet people from both organisations.

Are you struggling?

Read our 'Coping with stress, low mood and isolation' support thread for a run-down of ideas on how to banish those blues and feel happier.

What do you think about the community?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community a better space for you.

Information about COVID-19

If you have questions about the virus, please read our information and support which includes guidance on benefits, getting food and essentials and Cerebral Palsy.

Back to school this September?

Read tips on how to settle back in and handle any worries you or your children might be having this new term.