Hi, my name is Musicjackie41! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Musicjackie41!

Options
Musicjackie41
Musicjackie41 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello. I'm wonder g hiw to apply fur tge cea xard

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Musicjackie41 and welcome to the community! Could you tell us a bit more about what you would like advice on? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Musicjackie41 and welcome to the community! There's some information on how you can apply for the CEA card here.

The CEA Card is available to applicants aged 8 years and above.

To apply, you will need:

You no longer need a code to renew your CEA Card.

The CEA Card is valid for one year from the date of issue. You can pay for your card online or by post.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Musicjackie41 - Welcome to the community. If it's the CEA card you would like to apply for, you can do so by post, or online. Here's a link: https://www.ceacard.co.uk/apply
    I hope you will also enjoy looking around & joining in the different chats.

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Musicjackie41 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for posting.  You have been given great info above and I hope you manage to get your CEA Card ok.  I have one and find it really handy for the cinema.  If there is anything else we can help you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Musicjackie41 - I am very pleased that you asked about this, as I hadn't known that there was a card that meant you could also have someone else with you at no extra cost at many cinemas. So, thank you.
    Sorry you received 2 messages; I'm slow to type, & as I was doing so, Adrian had already sent you the info. However, both of our links take you to the right place! Enjoy your films, & hope to see you around here too.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.