PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

DWP haven’t replied to tribunal.

westwellgoddardwestwellgoddard Member Posts: 19 Listener
edited November 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello everyone. I know it’s probably common but the DWP haven’t replied to the tribunal in the timeframe given, tribunal said on the online tracker ‘ DWP were due to respond to your appeal but they have not yet done so. You do not have to do anything. We’ve contacted them again to ask them to respond. We’ll let you know when they do. ‘ Where do I stand? Is this entirely common? What happens if they don’t reply? Sorry I’m just confused with this all I have autism and I’ve appealed before with not much evidence and they replied in time but this time I appealed I give them evidence I’m autistic and all my other conditions and how it affects me but now they won’t reply? This whole scenario is getting me down I’m on depression tablets ( sertraline ) but they don’t help I’m yet to go back to my GP when I have the energy. I’m so down with this appeals process it’s physically, mentally and emotionally dragged me down. Anyway has anyone else experienced this and what happened?
Last time I was awarded nothing ( still awaiting appeal ) this time I was awarded enhanced daily living and appealing that also.

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.