Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP tribunal update!
So after 9 months of applying twice and being declined once and having to appeal reapplying then getting enhanced daily living appealing again they’ve looked at all my evidence and awarded me enhanced daily living and enhanced mobility until November 2025 and given me over £4500 back pay. Thank god just letting everyone know there is hope. They didn’t even reply to tribunal so been waiting around 5 weeks for appeal reply. Good luck all
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.