Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip assessment report
Ive never done this before so sorry if sounds like rambles ? today a got my written assessment for my pip claim I didn’t have to have a F2F as it was all done through my psychologist, most of the assessment seems fair but on one question the descriptor ticked does not match the written comments by the Nurse assessing, it’s ticked that I can engage with people unaided but in comments says due to I have heightened anxiety and struggles with social engagement as evidenced by psychologist and therefore is medically reasonable to suggest I need prompting to be able to engage unaided, I don’t understand why that could be written but that box isn’t ticked, does anyone know if this will affect claim and if I need to ask someone to ring them, I’m still waiting on decision atm
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.