Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Feeling very suicidal and wanting to cut
I have had enough of everything I can't keep fighting anymore, I have been battling for 24yrs long story short physically mentally and sexually abused as child diagnosed with mental health 3 yr ago been self harmer since 10yrs old have attempted my life serval times in last 8 yrs I have nothing left to fight with I'm sick of being pushed pillar to post I know how a golf or tennis ball feels now no one seems to be in any immediate concern to help so what's the point. Asking for help gets you the same place as not asking for help so makes no difference, I understand there's cuts been made and there's long ass lists and such but danm just cuz it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it's any less worth doing something about.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.