Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is dextersmum18!

Hello everyone, I'm a mummy to a 21 month old boy called dexter. He has severe microcephaly, severe global development delay. Feeding issues and hyperexplexia I would love to hear from other parents and carers In the same situation. as im really struggling.

Replies

• Tammyjane33Tammyjane33 Member Posts: 670 Pioneering
    Hi @dextersmum18, welcome to the scope online community. I'm Tammy one of the volunteer community champions here on the site. It's nice to meet you.
    Your son is beautiful. There are lots of people here who you can connect with. Take alook around the site and I hope you find it useful and welcoming. 
    Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance. 
    Tammy 😊
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,941

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @dextersmum18. Dexter looks like a handsome chap! I'm sure many of our parents will be happy to talk to you and if they're in similar situations, share their experiences. I look forward to seeing you around! :smile:
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Member Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dextersmum18 and welcome to the Community.  What a lovely boy he is!  It is nice to meet you both.  You have come to the right place for friendship and support and as @Adrian_Scope has said, there are many parents on the forum too who will be happy to chat to you.  We are a friendly bunch of people!  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway.  If there is anything we can do to support of help you then please just give us a shout.  All the best to you and Dexter.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.