Hi, my name is pickles2008! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is pickles2008!

pickles2008
pickles2008 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I’ve just found this forum and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I am very isolated due to my disability. I hope this will offer me a place to talk and meet new people. 
I’m a 33 year old mom of 2. 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 15,988 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pickles2008 - Welcome to this very supportive community. Sadly many people feel isolated because of their disability, but it's always good to talk & share, which is what happens here. So, thank you for joining us all, & you will usually find there's someone here to share with as this is a very caring community.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 10,666 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @pickles2008 and I'm glad you found us. I hope we'll be able to offer you lots of support. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @pickles2008 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pickles2008 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I'm sure you will meet lots of new friends on this forum as we are a friendly bunch of people.  Everyone is very supportive of each other so please feel free to chat to us anytime.  You will find lots of interesting discussions on here if you would like to look around the site and a good place to start is the Coffee Lounge which is great for companionship and fun.  I look forward to seeing you on here and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  If there is anything you need help with meantime then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.