Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Feedback on healthcare apps
I am a first year business student in France and I am looking for information about healthcare apps, and how they are perceived by parents around the world. I have chosen a free app, which won the award for the best peadiatric app in 2019, for my research. It is aimed at young children who have glue ear (https://www.cambridgedigitalhealth.co.uk/apps-1) and would welcome your feedback. The app is free to download and probably quite fun to use for the child. If you have downloaded it and used it I would be very grateful if you could answer the few questions here (https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90204796/Parent-Carer-Questionnaire-general). The questionnaire does not ask for your contact information, just which country you reside in. If this is of interest, I am happy to share my findings once I have completed my project.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.