Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
On the 13th of February 2019. made a claim for uc , notified them about my bad health they told me to get a sick note handed in my sick note on the 25th of February 2019 ,and have been handing in sick notes every month since February as was waiting for a assesment ! On October 8th 2019 I received a message to fill in a wca form. handed that in on the 27th of November had a message in my journal to attended a face to face on the 31.12.2019 I had my assesment and a week later on the 8th of the 1st 2020 I got a message saying I dont have to look for work or do work related activities lcwra group I got told if there is any money owed I should resive a message in 7 working days it's been 14 working days now and no message, and no one is replying to to my journal , I haven't also been told how much the enhanced pay rate is or when that will start , any help ?? Just resived a message in my jornal saying
Hi there, The extra element is not included in your payment until after 12 weeks has passed. The extra payment you will receive for your limited capability for work and work related activity will be calculated into your award after the end of your next assessment period. There is no backdated payment due. Kind Regards, Andy
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.